French kerchief - a favorite element of the wardrobe of all business ladies. Such an elegant accessory not only diversifies the outfit, but also protects the neck from the autumn wind. Today our editorial board will share with the readers the secret of making an unusual French scarf.
This product is two-sided, so we needConnect 2 pieces of cloth of the same size. Also for the manufacture of the French scarf, you can use different fabrics. For example, for one side choose a fabric with an unusual pattern, and for another - a solid material.
You will need
- Paper for the pattern
- Cut fabric (you can use an old handkerchief)
- sewing machine
- Guided by these sizes, make your pattern for the French scarf.
- Fold the handkerchief in half (or connect 2 cuts of different fabrics), attach a pattern to the fabric, circle and carefully cut out the details for the future scarf.
- Sshi all the edges, except the narrowest part - the tail.
- Turn out the almost finished product on the front side, bend the tail by 5 cm and carefully trim it. As a result, you will get ready Scarf-transformer With a small eyelet.
Look in this video, How to tie a French kerchief correctly.
If you liked this stylish idea for updating your wardrobe, share an article with your friends!