Graffiti on houses
Throughout the world, street artists turn dull walls of buildings into Masterpieces of street art. They make us imagine what our city would look like if we included our imagination ...
"so simple!" Offers to your attention a bright portion of beauty and inspiration, we hope you will appreciate these Street paintings deservedly!
Graffiti on houses
- Street art in Athens. It seems that just about Harry Potter will show up around the corner.
- Le-Puy-en-Velay, France. A feeling that the drawing came to life!
- The giant starling, berlin. That would be in our city so ...
- Palmatis, mexico. A vivid example of how street art can decorate more than one building, and a whole district!
- Eye, Scotland. Drawing that teaches kindness.
- Hotel full moon, bristol, united kingdom. Colorful, bright, magical ...
- Diving dog, mehlen, belgium.
- An amazing multicolored mosaic on the stairs to San Francisco.
- Lisbon, portugal. Yes this is a raccoon!
- Montreal, Canada. Beyond the limits of everyday life ...
- Barcelona, Spain. Really, seems to be!
- New York, USA. Bright, colorful, romantic!
- Down with dull facades of buildings! Kaunas, Lithuania.
- When creative people take up for restoration, something amazing turns out! Budapest, Hungary.
- Paris, France. Most importantly - the weather in the house!
- Malmo, Sweden. A real fairy tale on the wall of the house.
- Vilnius, Lithuania. Unusual technique of execution.
- Lodz, Poland. Looks incredible!
- Bristol, England. Beauty is nearby, you just have to turn the corner!
- Covilian, portugal. The whole world for artists - one giant canvas!
- Montreal, Canada. You can beat the space not only beautifully, but also with humor.
- Arkansas, united states. Exclusive geometric straight-art.
- Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. You can peer and look at these drawings for hours.
If you liked these unique works of street artists, do not forget to share the wonderful with loved ones!