Weaving baskets from newspapers
Store periodicals, littering the apartment with stacks of newspapers and magazines, you can not. that's for sure. From things that have served their time, you need to get rid of, especially since for these purposes there are collection points for recycling ...
"so simple!" Proposes to go the other way: give Newspapers a second life And not ordinary, but bright and beautiful. This is exactly what many needlewomen do, turning waste paper into stunning things for the house.
Basket making from newspapers
Using this guide, you will master basic skills Weaving from newspapers and magazines And learn how to weave a simple rectangular basket.
- Before proceeding directly to the weaving, it is necessary to prepare Tubules from newspapers. For this, cut the newspaper sheet in half, then twist the bundle, inserting a thin wooden rod inside.
- Tip the tip with glue. Tubules will need two calibers: thicker and thinner, 0.5 and 0.7 cm respectively.
- Cut out 2 squares (of paper and cardboard). Gluing a larger diameter tube to the paper, as shown in the photo, and then applying the cardboard blank and attaching the part with the clothespins. Leave to dry completely.
- To weave it was more convenient, and the product turned out neat, use a box.
- If the tube is over, just put another inside and continue to weave.
- When the basket reaches the desired size, quit.
- Beautifully designed edges of the product.
- Cut the ends of the tubes oblique.
- Surprisingly, but from old newspapers and magazines you get beautiful and useful things for your home!
- Decorative plates are a wonderful decoration.
- Mastery knows no bounds!
- Pets will also not be deprived of attention.
- Wicker furniture from newspapers - this is aerobatics!
As for the painting, then there are 2 options: to paint each tube separately or already finished product. As a decor everything will come together: ribbons, laces, artificial flowers made of paper ...
Such creativity is extraordinarily captivating, gives a lot of positive emotions and relieves nervous tension. Share your inspiration with your friends!