Our grandmothers would have grabbed his head ifLearned that we buy and drink soy milk. Because before they heard only about meat and sausage products made from soy. Today soy milk is a very popular product, especially among adherents Healthy eating.
In some countries this product is not consideredMilk: in china it is called simply liquid, and in Germany it is called a drink. The increased popularity of soy milk simply obliges to sound 9 facts about its harm to the body.
- All vied with each other, that where there is soybeans, there is also a gmo. Indeed, 99% of the beans are genetically modified, so finding an organic product is almost impossible.
- Soy protein isolate is produced under the influence of high temperature, which makes the product harmful to human digestion.
- Negatively affects the kidneys and nervous system aluminum, which is also present in the composition of soy products.
- Soybeans contain haemagglutinin, a substance that stimulates clotting.
- The danger of soy milk is also found in toxic isoflavones, which increase the risk of developing breast cancer.
- Phytic acid in the soybean slows down the absorption of iron, magnesium, calcium, zinc and copper.
- Natural toxins in soybeans affect the level of estrogen. Only 2 glasses of soy milk a day change the level of hormones in the body.
- The production of thyroid hormones is blocked by goitrogene, which is present in soy.
- Men are not recommended to drink soy milk because of phytoestrogens, which disrupt the functioning of the endocrine system and can cause infertility.
Harm of soy milk Is reduced to a minimum, if not to get carried away by its use. Drink a natural product, the usual cow's milk, because it brings much more benefits. Share this information with your friends!