Your interior will never haveAn attractive view if the walls are bare. Because they can and should serve not just as partitions between rooms, but as a platform for your creative ambitions. Besides, Decorating the walls with your own hands Can distract you from everyday problems and give inner harmony.
Redaction "so simple!" Prepared for you a selection of 25 inspirational ideas decorating the walls. Everyone will find for themselves an interesting option.
Decoration of the walls
- Are the yarns hanging around for knitting or embroidering? Use them for wall decoration. It turns out very bright and unusual.
- Inscriptions in large letters - a simple and at the same time a stylish solution for your walls.
- Paint monochrome walls with chaotic color spots. It's antistress, and beautiful decor.
- Decor of natural materials in eco-style look very interesting. The room becomes at once much more comfortable.
- The decor in the French rustic style, or the Provence style, fills the room with tenderness and comfort.
- Decorate your walls with colored paper tape. Here you can give your creative impulse full freedom.
- The original solution for decorating the wall with sheets from a notebook.
- Embroidery frame can be used as a wonderful decoration element. Just put them in different pieces of cloth.
- The wall can be painted using different stencils. The combination of white and gold will be incredibly noble!
- The mosaic wall of hexagonal clinker tiles looks amazing.
- That's how you can collect different items in a unique and very beautiful composition.
- Even a child can cope! Such a simple idea, but how good the wall looks.
- Butterflies will decorate any interior. They can be made from paper or wire or bought in the store ready.
- An unusual solution to place butterflies on a branch. Such a decor will give you a feeling of eternal spring.
- Several strokes of the brush can be depicted on its wall of birds.
- Decorate the walls of any room you can bright thin garlands and pompoms of thread.
- You can decorate the walls with living plants.
- Real or plaster skulls of large animals - bold and brutal decor. Men will appreciate.
- One more variant of a live decor.
- The picture, divided into several separate parts, looks very stylish.
- No less original, you can decorate the wall with gypsum. For this you need to make a bas-relief with the help of a ready-made gypsum putty.
- Walls in the children's room you can decorate with pictures of your baby.
- Create a starry sky of foil on the wall.
- In order to create a stylish Image on the wall, It is not necessary to be a talented artist. Simple and tasteful.
- The wall of a minimalistic urban living room can be decorated with homemade details depicting, for example, the branches of the metro.
As you see, it is very easy to decorate the walls. It is not necessary to use expensive materials or hire designers. Share wonderful ideas with your friends!