Drawings on the rocks
Stone - the first thing that a man took in his hand, a stone served as an instrument of labor, on the rocks drew our ancestor. as Subject for creativity Stones have been used for a very long time. But now they are very popular: they make crafts, all kinds of rugs, they are used for decoration, they are painted. Well, everyone, adults and children, just love to collect sea stones! So why not collect them with benefit?
Redaction "so simple!" Offers to evaluate all the advantages of such an unusual material for creativity, which literally rolls under your feet.
Drawings on stones
- Painted stones Perfectly decorate any composition. Look how cool it looks!
And even from such an article you can make such a wonderful gift pendant!
- Bewitching art ...
- Such lovely ladybirds can decorate the garden, flower compositions, even make a brooch out of them! And such stones will surely please the children.
- So colorful and so different birds. Bright, creative and damn cute!
- These wonderful pigs will be a wonderful gift and easily decorate any corner. And most importantly - made with a soul!
- Fascinating figure on a stone. The penguin is just alive ... unimaginable!
But how do you like such a bright sea turtle?
- Just look at these owls and foxes! Very touching work.
Amazing, agree! And make such a charm yourself will not be a big deal. Inspired?
Let's learn more, What materials It is preferable to choose to make such a masterpiece.
Materials for painting
Most prefer to use acrylicpaints. They have a huge color palette, quickly dry out, do not spread out and perfectly adhere to any surface. Besides such paint is nontoxic and has no bright smell. As an alternative, you can use ordinary watercolor or gouache. If you try hard, the result will be no worse!
By the way, along with the paint, experienced artists recommend using all kinds of markers and contours. They will help decorate the drawing with additional details and strokes.
The main accessory for painting are, of course, brushes! From big to smallest - you will absolutely need everything.
So that the craftsman was happy for a long time, it's just necessaryVarnish! It can be a special acrylic-styrene lacquer or an ordinary hair spray. The difference, of course, is significant, but for children's crafts the mother's lacquer will definitely fit.
Hope our article inspired you to create your own masterpiece of stones. So rather arm yourself with ideas - and go!
Keep this article and share it with your friends, because such an art will inspire everyone.