Flower beds from stones
Nothing decorates the plot better than the flower beds. Decorative curbs for beds Of the stones have long occupied a special niche in the landscape design of parks and gardens. They are also one of the most inexpensive and simple options for the design of the suburban area.
These flower beds, being a picturesque element,Provide horticulturists and landscape designers a unique opportunity to compose fragile plants with such a harsh material as stone. Redaction "so simple!" Presents to your attention 15 wonderful ideas for inspiration.
Flowerbeds of stones
- Such a basket of flowers will nicely decorate your site.
- Limestone is the ideal stone for use in landscape design. It is beautiful even on its own, and in combination with plants - a feast for the eyes.
- The stones in the grid, or gabions, look very unusual. These flower gardens are very original and beautiful.
- Curbs of stone for flowerbeds are very simple to make, but at the same time they immediately select the necessary plants from all green spaces.
- If you are not a fan of a green lawn or the grass grows poorly on your site, then you can safely shovel it with pebbles and add a couple of your favorite plants. A very stylish landscape design is obtained.
- With the help of stones it is very easy to make a multi-level flower garden.
- What a wonderful vase!
- And a flower bed, and an excellent solution for zoning the area.
- A delightful idea!
- It turned out very nicely.
- Combine large and small stones to give your flower garden a twist.
- Using stones of a different kind and color, you can feel like a real artist.
- Agree, part of the flowerbed, where stones were used, looks much more interesting.
- Non-standard solution.
- And a few more ideas.
What an excellent material we were awarded by nature! Flowerbeds of stone are appropriate everywhere: and in Modern landscape design, And in the gardens of the classical style. Do not forget to share wonderful ideas with your friends in social networks!