Everyone who has a summer residence or a garden, dreams of cozy evenings for a cup of tea with jam in the open air, a festive barbecue or a family dinner in the shade of a cherry orchard.
Long time you want Build an arbor At the dacha, but do not know how to fit it into the landscape and what style to choose? These 15 delightful examples will surely give you an idea for the embodiment of a summer dream.
Ideas for inspiration
- Glass modern gazebo protects from rain and sun. Looks amazing!
- Octagonal Gazebo with oven. Install a stone oven or fireplace under the roof, and you will enjoy the delicacies cooked on the fire at the dinner table.
- Location right in the middle of a flowerbed is very correct and appropriate. The smell of flowers will please during any feast.
- Very neat and cozy sitting area. The playground, the sides and handrails are made of wood.
- A blooming canopy will save you from the scorching sun.
- Gazebo like a grandmother in the village. When creating the frame used hewn logs.
- Round forged arbor with light curtains.
- The main decoration is a fireplace. Imagine how great it is to get together a big family in rainy weather.
- In the canopy of the canopy there are soft sofas that are very convenient for spending time outdoors.
- Suitable for a garden in the oriental style. Asian elements, pebbles, massive traditional columns and sculptures - all this creates an excellent atmosphere for relaxation.
- Simple and interesting.
- Gazebo in the Mediterranean style. Equip it with a tent with ornamentation, wrought-iron furniture and a chandelier.
- Carved construction in the traditional style.
- Gazebo for gay parties in a big company. Very beautifully decorated outside - curtains, flowerpots and flower beds complete the construction.
- The gazebo is made in a minimalist style. Round stones give originality to the design of the garden.
The gazebo is the most popular and functional garden decoration. Conduct evenings in harmony with the environment!