Decompression of the spine
Frequent back pain is a bad sign. The reasons for uncomfortable sensations in the back area can be different: Weak muscles, Clamps and flattening of the vertebrae, a sedentary lifestyle or physical exercises that are unbearable for back. Whatever the cause of the pain, one thing is clear: the situation needs to be changed.
So that Pain in your back I did not bother, it's enough to do everythingSeveral exercises a day for stretching the spine. This will help to get rid of the terrible feeling of tension in the back and waist, will prevent the appearance of bone growths - osteophytes. This series of exercises is fairly easy, you can perform them yourself or cooperate with a friend who also likes to level the back.
Decompression of the spine Available at home!
Exercises for the spine
- The starting position is standing. Put your hands behind your back, the leading hand should be on top. Reach the highest point on the spine as far as possible. Lean back, still pushing your hands against your spine. Can sound a slight click - do not worry, it's natural for such exercises.
- Borrow a sitting position on a chair with enoughShort back. Lean backwards, while moving to the edge of the chair. Put your hands on your forehead, exhale. Lower head and shoulders behind the back of the chair. At this moment you can feel a click on the upper back.
- The starting position is standing just near the corner of the wall. Widely spread your hands to the sides, and move the shoulder blades. Gently pull - any tension in the back will immediately pass.
- For the next exercise you will need a big ball. Sit on the ball, carefully change the pose so that it is directly under your back. Roll the ball on the back, back and forth, massaging the spine.
- Kneel, put the ball in front of you. Katie ball forward, holding his hands and leaning forward gradually. When the back is completely straightened, harden in a relaxed position for a little while.
- Lay his belly and chest on the ball. Rest against the tips of your fingers and toes in the floor, keep your knees on weight. Relax your hands and let your back sag slightly.
- Lay down on the floor, stretch your arms out to the sides and bend at the elbows. Turn your head to the left.
- Ask the partner to give you a massage - there is no better way to relieve tension in the back!
- The partner should put his hands on his back so that they are on different sides of the spine.
- He pushes the spine, moving his hands up. Exhale deeply at the moment of pressure.
- Massage should begin from the middle of the back and continue to the highest point near the neck.
Alternative decompression of the spine
- Sit on the rug, stretch your legs in front of you, keepBack straight. Bend the right leg in the knee and carry it through the left leg. The foot of the right leg should be near the left thigh. Move your left hand to the right, place your palm on the floor. Twist the spine to the right until it clicks. Repeat with the left side.
- Cross your arms over your chest. The partner must lift you into the air, holding your elbows and leaning back slightly. Back can click very sonorous, do not be scared!
- Lie down on the bed, dangling the shoulder blades from the edge. Throw your arms back, let them hang. Return to the sitting position and again repeat the exercise, allowing the hanging from the bed not only hands, but also the upper back. Repeat the procedure several times to completely straighten all parts of the spine.
- Lie down on the rug, press your knees to your chest, embracing them with your hands. Lift your head up. Swing backwards and forwards on the back, starting with a slow rocking and gradually increasing the tempo.
Be extremely careful when doing exercises,So as not to harm your back. If you feel a sharp pain in the process of decompression - immediately stop the exercise. If there are injuries to the spine, you should consult your doctor - in this case Self-manipulation with the back Can be very harmful.
Try to spend Straightening of the spine At home, and your back will immediately become easier! Came to friends our article - let no one suffer from back pain.