Needlework for home comfort
"Life is too short to engage in anything other than embroidery!" - says a statement that is familiar to many needlewomen who adore embroidery. Everyone knows that Art of embroidery Has a centuries-old history.
In ancient times, embroidery on clothes and household items had a protective value. In the modern world we use embroidery mainly for decorating, creating beauty, coziness and style formation.
Needlework for home comfort
One of my friends used embroidery in the decor of the apartment, her rooms played with new colors! Products of this kind of needlework perfectly complement any living quarters and improve the atmosphere of the house.
Redaction "so simple!" Prepared for you 25 great ideas Cross stitch for interior decor. Inimitable style!
- Unusual and interesting decorated walls of the working corner of the needlewoman.
- The creative approach of the author of this creation is felt.
- For lovers of embroidering! Why not decorate the result of their work, for example, a floor lamp?
- To embody this idea, you will need a white wall as a canvas, an enlarged diagram of your favorite cross-stitch embroidery, acrylic colors and a little inspiration!
- Elements of the maritime style can be added to the interior with an embroidered panel depicting the anchor.
- Done with the soul!
- Very nice, is not it?
- Designer lancelot lancelot designed by embroideryCross a whole collection of furniture, which was called the canevas collection. Padded stools, sofas, pillows, carpets and tapestries - they all got a smart "clothes" with bright ornaments.
Canevas collection - these are not covers or coverlets for furniture. This "live" embroidery directly on the canvas, more precisely, on the grid of holes, which covered the surface of furniture and tapestries.
Tested for years Cross-stitch technique, Which almost all girls learn at school, in this design project received a modern interpretation, "moving" to new surfaces, and thus literally reborn again.
- Instead of traditional patterns and ornaments seriesCanevas collection is covered with modern embroidery. The crosses resemble pixels, and the pictures that they stack up look like they were made of bricks a-la tetris or lego.
A series of designer furniture from the lancelot lancelot was first introduced during the Milan Design Week at the salone del mobile exhibition.
- Instead of embroidering, people have simplifiedProcess, simply by imitating embroidery. Universal imitation is used today quite often due to the desire of the modern world for a quick result, with a minimum of effort.
- This idea clearly belongs to a creative, flower-loving, woman.
- An interesting option for a children's room.
- This is what the decor process itself looks like.
- Look how beautifully look flowers and other plants depicted on carpets and tapestries!
- Another great source of inspiration for decorating the walls of the room.
- Do not be surprised, embroidery is even found in the bathroom.
I really liked this option of storing toilet paper. Decided to take this idea into service and sew such sachets home.
- A great solution for a bedroom.
- I want myself the same.
- Seemingly simple things, but after such design they have become a bright detail that will add a zest to any kitchen.
- An interesting decoration of your beloved home conservation.
The diagram of the embroidery itself.
- English clerk cole proved that you can embroiderNot only on fabrics, but also on wallpaper and interior panels. She designs and manufactures embroidered panels for interior designers, architects and private clients.
Her career is an example of how doing a favorite hobby can lead to a serious recognition of the world level.
- Inspired by ancient fabrics and retro wallpaper, withUsing a stitch to combine different textures and fabrics (leather, suede, silk), the girl has developed an innovative process for making wallpapers. This unique and luxurious embroidery transforms the walls into works of art.
Clerk customers are such luxury brands,As missoni, anthroplogie, paul smith, liberty. Fashion houses give her to rework their collections, so she breathed life into them with the help of collages, threads and needles.
- Liked Idea of embroidery on simulated furniture And suspended shelves.
- who would have thought! Embroidery can decorate absolutely any thing in the house.
Such an omnipresent embroidery! It should be noted that, according to popular beliefs, embroidery is not a simple decoration, but a sacred process.
In traditional folk culture, ornamentalThe compositions were performed to create an amulet, a magic tool that helped to protect the owner from diseases, troubles and misfortunes. We wish you health, warmth, coziness and favorable weather in the house!
Share your inspiration with your friends. These works of incredible beauty cheer up and inspire you to create a stylish interior decor with your own hands.