Chicken in beer
Chicken and beer - a strange combination, but this is only the firstA look so it seems. Cook a chicken in this way very easily, and the result will surprise you with its refinement. Because the dishes from the chicken visit our table often, but I want to somehow diversify the menu, add a flavor. so "so simple!" Offers an unusual recipe that will become a real culinary hit. This is an excellent option for a romantic dinner, and for a festive table.
Chicken in beer
- 4 chicken legs
- 0,33 l of beer
- 1 onion
- Pepper and salt - to taste
- 3 tbsp. L. olive oil
- Wash and drain the chicken legs. Then cut them in half, so it's more convenient to put the legs into a frying pan. Onions finely chop and fry in hot oil. Then add chicken legs there and fry them from both sides. Do not worry, the onion will not burn - it just stews in beer and becomes part of the gravy, it becomes almost caramel.
- Now you can salt and pepper chicken legs. This recipe is well suited for red peppers. After the legs are fried, add half a bottle of light beer, cover the chicken cover and mascara for 40 minutes.
- When you cook this dish, the house fills the smellFreshly baked bread, very spicy and fragrant. At the end of 40 minutes add the remaining beer and carcass to the chicken for a while. Periodically turn over the legs.
- Here, in fact, that's all. The dish is ready! Chicken can be served with rice, vegetables, potatoes, pasta, which you prefer. Tastier chicken when it's still hot, however cold and has an amazing taste.
Use the chance to please yourself and your family with this simple, but so Original recipe. The result will surpass all your expectations! Share with friends this gastronomic find.