Perhaps, each of the fair sex dreams of a simple Female happiness, The recipe of which is known to everybody thanks to one popular song: "would be nice near". But finding a man with whom you want to live your whole life is difficult.
Even more difficult - to keep him. For sure you have a ripe question: "why do I need a stretch? I have two red diplomas, an apartment in the city center and a prestigious job. My beloved is definitely not going anywhere from me! "
Unfortunately, men leave even the most faithful, intelligent, wealthy and economic women. So we offer to your attention Complex of exercises On stretching, which certainly will not harm your relationship. And there you look - and will invite you in marriage!
The only thing that is required of you -Do all the exercises with a minimum number of breaks or even better - completely without them. And do not think that if you feel pain, then there is an effect of exercise. Most importantly, perform the complex regularly (at least every other day), and then the result will not be long in coming!
- The starting position: put your feet on the width of the shoulders, hands on the belt. Do right-to-left slopes 12 times.
- The starting position is the same. Perform a circular body rotation 8 times in each direction.
- Being in the initial position, perform circular movements of the pelvis 8 times in each direction.
- Put your feet together, put your hands on your knees. Perform circular rotations with your knees 8 times in each direction.
- Bend one leg in front of you, put your hands on your waist. Do a circular rotation of the knee bent in the knee. 8 times with one foot, then 8 times with the other foot.
- Put your feet together and perform 12 spring-tilting forward steps.
- Put your feet on the double width of the shoulders and repeat 12 springy inclinations forward.
- Make a thrust to the side, moving the weight of the body to the right leg. The left leg is stretched, then change the position of the legs. Repeat 12 times.
- Do a lunge in the left side - move the weightBody on the left leg, and the right pull. Turn the body to the right 90 degrees, move the weight of the body to the right leg, the left straight, move to the position lunge forward. Repeat 8 times in each direction.
- Execute lunge in the right side, pulling out the leftFoot. Turn the body into the right side, go to the position of lunging forward. Execute 8 times in the right side, then move the weight of the body to the other leg and perform another 8 times.
- Kneel, grab your hands in the castle. Perform squats to the right and left, alternately touching the buttocks of the floor 6 times in each direction.
- Kneel, divide them as wide as possible, stop the feet as well. Perform 12 sit-ups, touching the buttocks of the floor.
- Sit on the floor, join the legs together and perform 12 springy inclinations forward.
- Sit on the floor and straight legs out to the sides, execute 12 springy slopes.
- Sit on the floor, pull out your left leg, bend your right knee and press your foot against your left thigh. Perform 8 inclinations to the left foot, then change the position of the legs.
- Sit on the floor, pull out your left foot, bend your right leg and take it back, carry out 12 springing inclines forward and change your legs.
- Sit on the floor in the pose of "lotus" and execute 12 inclines forward.
- Sit on the floor, put the feet together, then with your elbows, spread your legs apart. Repeat 16 times.
- Lie on your stomach, bend your arms in the elbows. Straighten your arms, rot your back, lift your head up. Hold in this position for 30 seconds.
- Lie on your stomach, stand with your hands at your feet. Turn your back, head up. Stay in this position for 30 seconds.
- Perform the gymnastic bridge and stay in this position for 30 seconds.
- Put your feet together, perform a tilt forward and stay in this position for 30 seconds.
At first glance, these exercises seem verySimple, however, if you perform them regularly, you will be pleasantly surprised by the result. Tell your friends about this effective stretch, wish them good health!