Banana pudding - a delicious dessert, which will have toTaste and adults and children. This is the most simple in cooking dish and at the same time very tasty and fragrant. This pudding is not inferior in store and does not contain chemistry.
- 2 tbsp. Milk
- 70 g of sugar
- 1 tbsp. L. Flour
- 2 tsp. Starch
- Pinch of vanillin
- 2 yolks
- 14 pcs. Easily soaked biscuits
- 2 bananas
- First heat the milk, but do not bring to a boil.
- Separately whip the yolks and pour into them about a quarter of the heated milk. Whisk further.
- Mix sugar, flour, starch and vanillin in a saucepan with the remaining milk.
- Cook, stirring, over medium heat until thickening of the mass. After that, take it off the fire and let the pudding cool down under the lid.
- While the mass cools down, prepare the molds. At the bottom lay out cookies and banana slices.
- Fill with pudding.
- Put another layer and fill with the remaining pudding.
- If the mold allows you - you can make more of these layers. You can decorate the dish with whipped cream.
Such a dish can be served as Festive dessert, Its preparation does not take much time and does not require special effort. Treat their friends banana pudding, and they will be delighted with your culinary abilities!
And do not forget to share this recipe with your friends!