Golden Santa Claus
Are approaching New Year's holidays, Which means that you need to start thinking about what you will have on the festive table.
To surprise guests, I propose to you a very original recipe that will not leave either children or adults indifferent. Your guests will be delighted with such a surprise!
Original pie for the new year
- 4 tbsp. Flour
- 1/2 tbsp. Sahara
- 2 bags of dry yeast
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tbsp. Milk
- 1/4 tbsp. water
- 100 g of oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 highlights
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 drops of red food coloring
- In a large bowl, mix 2 tbsp. Flour, sugar, yeast and salt. Preheat milk, water and oil in a saucepan. Then add them to the dry ingredients. Stir well. Beat the eggs until a homogeneous mass is obtained and add them to the dough together with the remaining flour.
- Well knead the dough. It must become elastic. Place it in a bowl and cover it. Give the test an hour to increase it by half.
- Heat the oven to 180 °. Divide the dough into two parts, one should be slightly larger.
- Make the most of the triangle for the head of Santa Claus and his face.
- The smaller part is divided into two halves. Give one part the shape of a beard. Use scissors to make strips of it. If desired, they can be twisted.
- From the remaining test, make a mustache, nose, edge of the cap and pompon. Cut the mustache with strips, and place it above the beard. Attach the nose directly over the mustache.
- With scissors, make holes for the eyes, andPut the raisins in there. In separate dishes whisk yolks. In one of them add red food coloring and carefully spread them the nose, cheeks and cap of Santa Claus. The second yolk anoint the rest of the dough.
- Freely cover with foil. Bake the dough for 15 minutes. Then take off the foil and put it on for another 10 minutes to make the dough brown.
The preparation of such New Year's Eve Dishes Will take you about two hours. You can dream up and add other elements, well, or bake another granddaughter and Snow Maiden for Santa Claus.
Be sure to share this holiday recipe with your friends!