Homemade ice cream from fruit
It is difficult to find a child or an adult whoIndifferent to the ice cream. The taste of this dessert is familiar to us from the very childhood. I will not tell you a secret, if I say that the most delicious ice cream - made by own hands. There are a lot of recipes for this delicacy. Today I will show you one of the simplest.
Homemade ice cream
- 2 kiwis
- Wash and peel the fruit.
- Put sliced kiwi into a blender.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Squeeze the juice from the orange into a blender and whisk again.
- You should get such a thick mass.
- Put this mass in ice cream molds and insert sticks. Put it in the freezer for several hours.
- In a few hours the ice cream is ready!
Cooking a dessert takes a few minutes, but you get a lot of fun. For a change you can try to add berries and other fruits. Enjoy your appetite!
Share this recipe with your friends!