Roll "Herring under the fur coat"
Boring banal salads are gradually leaving inpast. No one now they are not surprised. But what if the great taste of this familiar since childhood dishes so beckons? It is worth trying a new embodiment of a salad, to which all are accustomed. "Herring under a Fur Coat" Can turn into a wonderful roll, very tasty and attractive in appearance. An unusual festive dish will decorate your table and will cause guests a real admiration.
Roll "herring under the fur coat"
- 4 boiled beets
- 4 boiled carrots
- 2-3 pieces of boiled potatoes
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 medium herring
- 1 small onion
- 100 g of mayonnaise
- Salt - to taste
- All the vegetables are cooked the day before and cool thoroughly (2-3 hours in the refrigerator).
- Cut the herring on the fillet, remove the bones as much as possible and cut into small cubes.
- Onion finely cut and mix with sliced herring.
- Vegetables peel and sodium on a fine grater.
- Eggs cleaned and also sodium on a fine grater.
- Peel the beetroot and lay it on the food film.
- Ambassadors. Cover with a film or a package and slightly compact.
- Put the carrots on beetroot. A layer of carrots should be a little less (mostly, just a little) of the beet layer.
- Salts, cover the package and a little condensed. Missing with mayonnaise.
- On the carrots laid a layer of grated potatoes. It should also be slightly smaller than the previous layer of carrots. Salting, sealing, promising with mayonnaise.
- Put the egg layer on the potato, which should also be slightly smaller than the previous potato. Salting, sealing, promising with mayonnaise.
- Put a herring with onions in a center-strip. Wrap everything collected in a roll.
- Sharp edges.
- Roll the film in a refrigerator for 2-3 hours, and better - for the whole night. Give the dish to brew.
- Shift to a serving dish, take off the film. Decorate at will.
that's all! wonderful roll Ready. Feed their loved ones, they will appreciate your skill. This original salad can be cut into slices and it will look like sushi! This is exactly one of the guests did not try.
If you are burning with the desire to make "herring under the fur coat" in this version - tell your friends, let them also appreciate this delicious unusual recipe.