Cottage Cheese Recipe
Curd casserole is a royal dish. It is very easy to cook, it is liked by adults and children. Variations cooking this dish the sea! Make such a Light dessert According to your taste, with imagination, but based on the recipe given below. Make a creative element in the usual kitchen affairs!
How to prepare a simple curd casserole
- 500 g cottage cheese
- 100 g of sugar
- 100 g of mango
- 50 g of milk
- 50 g of butter (softened)
- 2 eggs
- Vanillin sachet
- Cottage cheese, sugar, eggs, softened butter, milk, vanillin, put into a bowl, beat well with a mixer or blender. Slowly pour into the mixture semolina.
- Stir so that there are no lumps. This is very important for the special tenderness of the dish. Put the curd mixture in a mold, pre-oiled.
- Leave the finished mass for 40 minutes for swelling.
- Bake in the oven at a temperature of 180-200 degrees approximately 30-40 minutes until golden brown.
- Determine the readiness of the casserole with a toothpick.
Remember that you can always add different Ingredients in the casserole - dried fruits, nuts, cocoa, seeds, sesame ... safely experiment!
Feed your friends a delicious casserole or at least share with them this gorgeous recipe.