Cookies in the form of bears
Maa tamagosan is a Japanese cook, now working in France. She created a recipe Delicious cookies, Which is so sweet that it even pities himthere is! These pechenyushki look like small teddy bears that hold nuts in their hands. Fortunately, the maa posted on the Internet not only a photo of this cookie, but also a recipe for cooking. It's very simple, but you'll still need a teddy bear form.
How to cook cookies in the form of bears
- 110 g of flour
- 20 grams of potato starch
- 40 g of sugar syrup
- 10 g of honey
- 30 g of vegetable oil
- a pinch of salt
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of cocoa powder
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, potato starch, salt and cinnamon.
- In another container pour out the sugar syrup, honey and vegetable oil.
- Connect the contents of both vessels and the resulting dough with a spatula or spoon.
- Roll out the dough.
- Cut out the bears from the test sheet using a special mold.
- Make holes for the eyes and nose.
- Put the nuts on the belly cubs.
- Bend the paws of the bears as if holding a nut. Then lightly press it to lock it.
- Preheat the oven to 160 ° C and bake the cookies for 10 minutes.
Voila! A pretty cookie is ready. Adding a little imagination, these bears can be turned into pandas. You only need to make the glaze of cocoa powder, mixing it with honey, and paint this mixture with the eyes, ears, nose and tips of the paws of the future panda.
Tell your friends how you can make such amazing teddy bears at home!