Are you tired of the usual recipes of pies? "so simple!" Prepared for you a very unusual and original recipe.
Pies of "bomb" Have a delicate creamy-vegetable taste. Crispy dough perfectly matches with a filling of tomato, brynza and greens. This appetizer will be enjoyed by adults and children!
How to cook pies "bombochki"
Ingredients for dough
- 3-3.5 tbsp. Flour
- 1 tbsp. Water (boiling water)
- 4 tbsp. L. Vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. Sahara
Ingredients for filling
- 5 tomatoes
- 200 g of brynza (or cottage cheese)
- 2 tooth. Garlic
- Cut the tomatoes in circles. Razmony brynza with a fork. If it's cottage cheese, it still needs extra salt. Squeeze garlic to the cheese and add the sliced greens. Then mix thoroughly.
- Stir in the water sugar and salt. Then add the vegetable oil. Pour the flour and dough into the dough.
- Leave the dough for 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into two halves. One of them roll out a thin sheet.
- Decompose on a rolled out dough circle a tomato is not closer than at a distance of 3 cm from each other.
- Top on the circles, put the stuffing.
- Roll out the second part of the dough and cover it with the first sheet with the filling.
- Choose a glass, which in diameter is larger than the circles of a tomato. With its help cut out patties on the contours of each circle.
- Fire pies in a lot of hot vegetable oil.
- Lay them on a paper towel to remove the remaining oil.
Such patties are simply a "bomb". They are much tastier and more useful than chebureks. They can be Cook for breakfast, For the arrival of guests and as a snack on the nature. Pies "bombs" - just a godsend for any mistress!
Tell your friends the recipe for the original delicacy!