even Dishes from potatoes In your kitchen is not respected, to resist thisFrench casserole - it is impossible. Potatoes, cream and cheese are combined in a very delicate flavor bouquet. Choose a cheese that melts well and is not too salty.
A dish that you will get, it is not a sin to give warm even To the festive table - and the truth, taste excellent. Prepare with joy, imagining yourself somewhere in a beautiful French town, singing a romantic melody.
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 1 tbsp. Cream
- 100 grams of hard cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion head
- parsley dill
- Salt, black ground pepper
- Nutmeg ground
- Prepare the ingredients.
- Onion cut into rings and fry.
- Potatoes are made in thin slices.
- Finely chop the greens and garlic.
- Shape generously grease with butter. Lay the potatoes, laying onion between slices. Salt and pepper to taste. Add a pinch of nutmeg, greens and garlic.
- Pour cream and top with a grated cheese on a large grater.
- Close the lid or cover it well with foil. Bake at 200 degrees in the oven for about 40 minutes. Then take off the foil or lid and again send the casserole to the oven for 20-30 minutes, until the potatoes are ready and the cheese is browned.
Gentle, fragrant casserole is ready! Like all the dishes that are cooked in the oven, the most delicious it immediately after cooking. Give the potato casserole right there to the table - everyone will be delighted.
Simple recipes are also refined taste. A little time and a minimum of effort, but it turns out such an appetizing dish! Tell me about it French recipe Friends, potatoes can not only be fried.