Still about 30 years ago the main folk fish were a hakeAnd pollock, well, herring - all favorite snack. It's great that in our time a variety of fish is very accessible, there are different kinds of sea and river fish available for sale.
"so simple!" Prepared a recipe for you from Red fish, Which is perfect for a festiveSupper. Trout fillets, baked in the oven, not only has an amazing taste, but also retains most of the beneficial properties of trout. And even in 100 g of such product only 177 kcal!
- Trout fillets
- 4 tbsp. L. Butter
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1-2 tbsp. L. Fresh dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lemon
- Heat the oven to 230 degrees. The pan was covered with baking paper or foil.
- Finely chop the onion and fry it in butter until soft. Add lemon peel and squeezed garlic.
- Squeeze the juice out of the lemon and after a minute pour half into the frying pan.
- Lay the fish on a baking tray. Salt and pepper. Top with a roasted mixture and sprinkle with half of the chopped dill.
- Send the trout fillets for 12-17 minutes in the oven. Ready fish of the fields with the remaining lemon juice and sprinkle with dill.
Surprise your family with such a chic dinner. Cooking Baked trout It will not take you much time, and relatives will be pleasantly amazed by such a tasty surprise.
Share with your friends the recipe for baked red fish!