How to quickly make ice cream
Ice cream - a delicious dessert at any time of the year. Especially if it's homemade, made From natural products. Do you think this is difficult to implement? Here and no! You can make ice cream at home in 10 minutes, without even using a freezer, which is always crammed with something ...
Ice cream without freezer
- 250 ml of milk
- 250 ml cream
- 3 tbsp. L. Sahara
- Flavoring at your discretion (for example, vanilla sugar or cocoa powder)
- Something to decorate (for example, chocolate chips, almonds)
- 150 g of salt
- 2 packages for freezing on fasteners (1 small, 1 large)
- Mix the milk and cream in a small bowl.
- Add sugar and flavor.
- Mix the mass well and place it in a small bag for freezing.
- Fold ice cubes into a large package, add salt there. Salt will help ice to melt faster, creating a minus temperature.
- Put on a small bag of milk inside a large one with ice and shake it for 10 minutes. Yes, it's cold, but gloves will protect your hands.
- Gently take out a small bag and put the finished ice cream in a plate. Try not to drop the salt water from the package by accident and not change the taste.
- Decorate your express ice cream at will. Here so it is yummy! Absolutely not such taste, as at ice-cream from shop.
If you liked this way of incredibly fast ice cream cooking at home - show it to your friends! Bon Appetit!