Pyschki "Little ones"
If you are tired of monotonous breakfasts, please your relatives "Little ones". Their preparation will not take you much time and money will not be much required, because they are made from improvised ingredients.
Adding a little imagination, you can experiment with their form. You can serve such pyshki hot, cold and warm up the next day, if they, of course, survive.
Little baby puffs
- 250 g of yogurt
- 5 tbsp. L. Sahara
- 1 tsp. Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 2 tbsp. L. Vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp. Flour
- 1 sachet of vanillin
- From the very beginning it is necessary to sift the flour together with vanillin.
- Then mix the yogurt with soda and let them stand for 10 minutes.
- Whisk the egg with salt and sugar and add the vegetable oil. Mix thoroughly.
- Mix the egg mixture with kefir and gently mix it.
- Gradually add flour and stir. Flour can go a little less or more.
- The dough should not stick to your hands. If this occurs, grease it with vegetable oil.
- Work surface with flour, roll out doughThickness of about 2 cm. Cut figurines in molds. If there are no molds, cut out the mugs with a glass and make cuts from 4 sides, not reaching the middle. In the process of frying, flowers will turn out.
- Fry in vegetable oil from 2 sides, like pancakes. It is especially tasty to eat such pyshki with sour cream, and also with jams, jam, jam.
Quick and easy! If the house is finished bread, make such a pyschki. Their cooking will take you less time than going to the store. Please your family with such a wonderful alternative to pancakes and pancakes!
And be sure to tell your friends about this recipe!