This orange soup is just a storehouse of vitamins. Color turns so bright from Carotene, That is, the plant pigment, which in your body turns into vitamin a.
Pumpkin, carrots and potatoes Will saturate your body with large doses of vitamin C, folic acid and fiber. And he will cheer you up with his spicy aroma and unusually bright color.
- 1 medium pumpkin
- 2 medium potatoes
- 8 tbsp. water
- 8 medium carrots
- 3 slices of fresh ginger
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1/2 tbsp. L. Nutmeg
- 1/2 tbsp. L. Coriander
- Pepper and salt to taste
- Heat the oven to 190 degrees.
- Cut the pumpkin in half and remove the seeds. Then put it with the cut sides down on the baking sheet and pour water on half a centimeter.
- Peel potatoes, pierce it with a fork and put it on a separate baking tray.
- Bake a pumpkin and potatoes until they become soft (from 45 minutes to 1 hour).
- While the pumpkin and potatoes are baked, pour water into a saucepan and heat it.
- Peel and cut the carrots. Put it together and ginger in water and bring it to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover and cook for 30 minutes.
- Turn off the vegetable broth and let it brew. When the pumpkin and potatoes are ready, let them cool down a little. Then get the pulp from the pumpkin and add it to the soup.
- Peel potatoes, cut it and add it to the soup.
- Add coconut milk and spices.
This soup is indispensable in the cold season, when our body lacks sunlight and Vitamins. And he will be able to cheer you up even in the darkest and cloudiest weather.
Share this bright recipe with your friends!