Who does not like to open a fragrant bottle in the winter Homemade jam Or jam? Such a delicacy is great for tea, which we so often bask in the cold season. Today "so simple!" Prepared for you the original recipe for the so-called "monkey oil" from a banana and pineapple. This unusual jam is perfect for waffles, toast, ice cream and other desserts.
- 5 bananas
- 850 g canned pineapple
- 25 g of coconut chips
- 25 g of lemon juice (1-2 lemons)
- 320 g of sugar
- Peel and cut the bananas.
- Pineapples cut into pieces and, together with the liquid, pour into a saucepan.
- Add the coconut shavings.
- Since the sweetness of syrup in pineapples from different manufacturers is different, it is recommended first to add 320 grams of sugar and increase to taste (if necessary).
- Add freshly squeezed juice 1-2 lemons.
- Stirring frequently, bring this mixture to a boil. Further reduce the fire and cook for 10 minutes. After that, blend with a blender until a homogeneous mass is obtained and cook until necessary density.
- Pour into sterilized jars and store in the refrigerator for no more than a month.
In fact, you do not have to store this jam More than 1 month - your family and friends will eat this treat much earlier! Because "monkey oil" - the original jam, which can be used in many ways!
Share this unusual recipe with your friends!