French cookies "Sablé"
On the shelves of today you can find a variety and unusual cookies. But if you like to cook it yourself, "so simple!" Offers you a simple recipe for delicious cookies from the most common ingredients.
his name Saber Means "sand", and its feature is a delicate and friable consistency. A variety of flavor additives can be added to this cookie.
French saber cookies
- 3 eggs
- 220 g of butter
- 4 tbsp. L. Brown sugar
- Pinch of vanillin
- 1/3 tsp. Salt
- 1 tbsp. L. Cocoa powder
- 270 g of flour (130 g for dark dough and 140 for light)
- Wrap the hard-boiled eggs, peel them and peel the squirrels off the yolks. You will only need yolks. Break them with a fork.
- Melt the butter and mix it with sugar, salt, vanilla and egg yolks.
- Divide the resulting mass into 2 parts. In one of them add cocoa powder and mix.
- Add flour and kneading two kinds of dough.
- Roll out the dark and light dough into layers of the same size (14x9 cm).
- Put a light layer on the dark, lightly press and put in the refrigerator for 30-40 minutes.
- Take the dough from the refrigerator, level the edges of the layers with a knife.
- Cut the dough into 4 strips of the same width.
- Plates of two types of dough folded on two so that the light strip was on the dark, and the dark on the light.
- Brusochki from the dough cut into pieces 1 cm wide. Heat the oven to 180 degrees. The baking sheet was baked with baking paper and laid out biscuit pieces. Bake it for 10-15 minutes.
Is biscuit Perfect for breakfast for tea or coffee. "Saber" looks like a shop cookie, but it's very simple to cook at home. Pamper your family with this yummy!
Tell your friends how to make a delicate French cookie at home!