in USSR cream Prepared according to the guests: Exclusively from whole milk and fat cream, fresh eggs, natural gelatin or agar-agar served as a thickener. To replace butter with a vegetable spread was unthinkable, however, as well as adding any kind of preservatives or receding from the classical formula.
But the era of the legendary Soviet ice cream is over. If you yearn for a seal for 20 cents, then this article is for you. It tells how you can cook Homemade ice cream With the taste of a real Soviet seal!
Ice cream with the taste of the Soviet filling
- 2 tbsp. Sahara
- 1 liter of milk
- 100 g of butter
- 1 tsp. Starch
- 5 egg yolks
- Preheat the milk and put the butter in it. Bring to a boil.
- In another container mix sugar, starch and yolks. Mix and rub until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- Add some milk to this mixture. You should get a lot, similar in consistence to sour cream.
- When the milk boils, pour a fine stream of yolk into it, not forgetting to stir constantly.
- Bring to a boil. Then take off the pan from the fire and put it in cold water. Constantly stir this mass until it cools down and becomes warm.
- Leave the ice cream until completely cooled, do not forget to stir occasionally. Then spread it into shapes and put it in the freezer for freezing.
Now you can cook it yourself Homebrew, Which can not be distinguished to taste from the legendary Soviet. Prepare it for your children so that they try what a real ice cream should be!
Tell your friends the recipe for this ice cream, they surely also miss the Soviet seal!