If you like sushi, you probably already tried to cook them at home or, at least, thought about it. But the problem is that the preparation of this Dishes Requires certain skills and not one hour of time spent.
Today we will tell you about the wonderful and simple Alternative to sushi.
- 250 grams of rice for sushi
- 2 nori sheets
- 600 g slightly salted salmon
- 2 medium cucumber
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. L. Sesame
- 5 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp. L.sahara
- 1 tsp. Salt
- An ornament on a choice (flying fish roe, pickled ginger, wasabi, capers, red caviar)
- Prepare the rice. For this, it is good to wash it, changing the water until it becomes transparent. After washing, fill the rice with cold water and leave for 40 minutes to increase it in volume. It is worth noting that Japanese or Korean rice is best for sushi.
- Start cooking. In a pot of rice, pour water about 2 cm above the rice. Cover the pan with a lid and put it on a big fire. After boiling put the fire on a minimum and cook for about 8 minutes, until all the water evaporates. The main thing is not to digest. After that, take the rice off the fire and leave it to infuse for 10-15 minutes.
- Prepare sushi-vinegar. Mix 50 ml of rice vinegar, 2 tbsp. L. Sugar and 1 tsp. Salt. Heat the mixture on low heat until the salt and sugar dissolve without boiling. Cool the vinegar to room temperature.
- Season rice with vinegar. Uniformly filling the entire surface of rice with rice, stirring until rice completely absorbs the liquid. Leave the rice cool.
- Peel the cucumber and avocado from the peel, cut them into thin plates.
- Cut the fish into small cubes and fill it with olive oil.
- Proceed to spread layers of our cake. Put the nori sheet on the dish with a rough side up.
- Lay half the dressed rice on the nori, smooth it and tamp. If you use a flat dish, then for convenience when aligning to the edges you can substitute a flat plate.
- Then alternately add layers of cucumber, avocado and fish. Sprinkle with sesame cake.
- Duplicate all layers again: nori, rice, cucumber, avocado, fish, sesame.
- Decorate the cake to taste and put it in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
Remember that you must cut a dish with a very sharp knife, so that it does not crumble. Sushi cake will be excellent Decoration of the festive table Or a romantic dinner. He certainly will have to taste even to those who were previously indifferent to sushi.
Share this creative recipe with your friends - even if they can surprise their guests with an unusual dish!