Roses with almonds and cheese
If you want to try some new dish that will be both delicious and appetizing at the same time - prepare this Non-standard snack. Rosettes are prepared as easily as anyAnother flour product, but it looks amazing! And thanks to a delicious filling of cheese and almonds, the taste is very original. The zest of citrus fruit gives the dough a delicate aroma.
The most romantic bakery products In the world, just look! It is only necessary to get these golden buns from the oven - and you will feel like a super-cook. Strangely enough to make such beauty, you need very little effort. Get down to business!
Buns with almonds and cheese
Ingredients for dough
- 500 g of flour
- 100 g of sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 180 ml of warm milk
- 20 g fresh or 7 g dry yeast
- a pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp. L. Almond flakes
- 100 g melted butter
- Rind of 1-st lemon
Ingredients for filling
- 300 g of cheese (soft cheese or fatty cottage cheese)
- 100 g of sugar
- <1 egg / li>
- 75 grams of ground almonds
- 1g orange peel / li>
Ingredients for sprinkling
- 1 tablespoon almond flakes
- powdered sugar
- Yeast mix with a spoonful of sugar. Milk slightly warmed. Melt the butter. Whisk yolks with sugar, vanilla and salt. Stir the flour with lemon zest.
- Add yeast to the flour, egg yolks and milkStir. Mix a steep dough, pour in the mixture melted butter. Leave the dough to rise for 1 hour in a warm place, do not forget to cover it with a towel. The increased dough will increase in volume in two times.
- At this time, prepare the filling. In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, grated orange peel, ground almonds, sugar, if necessary. Add just a little beaten egg - use the rest to lubricate the outer part of the rosettes for browning in the oven.
- The dough is stripped into 12 pieces. Each part is rolled into a cake with a diameter of 15-16 cm. Divide the dough as shown in the drawings, forming roses and gently placing the inside of the filling.
- Buns put on a baking sheet, cover with a cloth, lightly sprinkled with water. Leave the rose for about half an hour.
- Heat the oven to 190 c. Smash buns on top with beaten egg, sprinkle with almond flakes. Bake about 20-25 minutes of this original pastry, to a ruddy crust.
- When the buns cool down, sprinkle them with powdered sugar. This delicacy can be made and even more interesting to the taste, if you cook it with salted cheese and use peanuts instead of almonds. Try to cook both options, vivid impressions are guaranteed!
If you want to really surprise someone in the kitchen, these cute buns in the form of rose buds are a good option.
Share with your friends this simple and such a wonderful recipe.