Patties of sweet potatoes
Sweet potatoes - not only delicious, but also veryUseful product. It contains twice as much fiber as ordinary potatoes, and is also a deposit of beta-carotene, an antioxidant that is good for the eyes and skin.
these Pancakes You can cook for dinner or eat as a lunch during the week. This dish is a vegan dish and it does not contain gluten. You can store in the refrigerator for no more than 7 days!
Pies from sweet potatoes and quinoa
- 2 medium boiled sweet potatoes without peel
- 2 tbsp. Boiled whitewash
- 2 green onions, cut
- 2 cloves garlic, crumble
- 1/2 tsp. Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. Ground red pepper
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 175 ° c. Put a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- Place pre-cooked potatoesInto a large deep bowl and use a fork to mash about the walls until only small lumps remain. Add quinoa, onion, garlic, salt, red pepper and cumin. Mix well.
- With wet hands, form a mass of pies the size of a palm, laying them on a prepared baking sheet.
- Pour olive oil into a small bowl. Use a silicone brush to lightly anoint each patty with oil on top. Bake 10-15 minutes until brownish-golden in color.
- Put 1 tablespoon of avocado and lime sauce on each patty.
Avocado and lime sauce
- 1 avocado, brushed and pitted
- 1 tbsp. L. Tahini sesame paste
- 1 tbsp. L. olive oil
- 5 shredded twigs of cilantro
- Juice lime halves
- Place all the ingredients in a high-speed blender, grind into a homogeneous mass (1-2 minutes).
- Lay out on patties of sweet potatoes and swans, or use it as a dressing for a salad.
Share this recipe with your friends, let them cook and invite you to a tasting!