If you are tired of ordinary shop cakes, try to cook this Colorful zebra cake. It looks very original and will attract the attention of all your guests. Such a cake will be an excellent treat and on a children's holiday, and your children will eat it with pleasure!
How to cook a cake "zebra"
- 400 g of flour
- 220 g of sugar
- 1 bag of baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 vanilla sachet
- 4 eggs
- 250 ml of milk
- 150 ml of vegetable oil
- Food coloring of white, black and pink flowers
- White and pink cream cream
- Black for decoration
- Carefully mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt, then add butter and eggs. And stir again. Then add the vanilla and milk. Stir until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- The finished dough is divided into 3 parts in a ratio of 1 half and two parts in a quarter. To the greater part of the test, add a white dye, to the other two - black and pink.
- Then start spreading the dough, as shown in the video.
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees and bake the cake for 35-40 minutes. Cool the biscuit and cut it into two circles.
- Now, with the help of a creamy cream, you need to make a white layer between the two biscuits.
- When you connect the cakes, proceed to decorating the cake. Cover it with creamy cream and, carving strips of black fudge, decorate it with them.
- Decorate the cake with a pink cream.
See the stages of preparing this masterpiece in the video:
This is a real work of art! He will not leave anyone indifferent and will become a real hit of any festive table. Share with your friends instructions on how to cook it.