Cake in a microwave oven
These recipes will be useful to all sweet tooth, who like to please themselves with something original. At the same time they are very simple and fast! Cakes in a cup Look very elegant, they are delicate and unusually tasty.
In order to cook these delicious sweets, you will need a microwave power of 1000 watts.
Cooking time - only 50 seconds, you need to be careful not to overdry delicate pastries. Try it, you'll like it!
- 2 tbsp. L. Butter
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. L. Milk
- 1/4 tbsp. Sahara
- 6 tbsp. L. Flour
- baking powder
- 2 tbsp. Spoon the butter in the microwave. 1 egg mixed with 2 tbsp. Spoons of milk.
- Add to the mixture 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1/4 cup sugar. Stir 6 tbsp. Spoon of flour with the resulting mixture, add a pinch of baking powder to the dough.
- Put the dough in two cups, bake a 50-second cake in the microwave.
- The baked cake can be poured with glaze, decorated with candied fruits, nuts, decorative sprinkling.
"Red velvet" cake
- 3 tbsp. L. Vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp. L. Kefir
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- The sex of ch. Red food coloring
- 4 tbsp. L. Flour
- 2 tbsp. L. Sahara
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of sugar
- a pinch of salt
- 1/2 tbsp. L. Cocoa powder
- Mix butter, yogurt, egg. Add flour, sugar, other ingredients, mix thoroughly. Bake for 50 seconds! If desired, you can pour the cake with glaze.
The recipe is designed for two servings.
- 1 banana
- 4 liters. Peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp. Sahara
- 3 tsp. Cocoa powder
- Grind one ripe banana with a fork, add 4 spoons of peanut butter, mix. 1 egg stir with 2 teaspoons of sugar, add 3 teaspoons of cocoa powder.
- Connect all the ingredients in a homogeneous mass, divide it into two cups. Bake in a microwave for 50 seconds. A ready-made cake can be decorated with slices of a banana - it's even tastier!
If my grandmother knew what a miracle could beDo in the microwave, she would never scold this modern device. Cakes - just a feast for the eyes, made of natural products and prepared instantly! I'll go and make a chocolate-banana cake!
Tell your friends the recipes of these wonderful cakes - they definitely will have it to taste!