Chicken fillet in cream sauce with pepper
This recipe for chicken fillet is characterized by extreme simplicity and a small amount of ingredients. Suitable for people with any purse size and level of culinary skills.
It is prepared very quickly, so it will help you more than once, when you need to urgently feed the guests or family, or when there is absolutely no time or energy to prepare something more complicated.
Chicken fillet in creamy sauce
- 20 g of butter
- 1 chicken breast (fillet)
- 1 onion
- 1 Bulgarian pepper
- 1 cup fat cream
- 3 sprigs of dill
- 2 sprigs of parsley
- Cut the onions into small cubes, chicken fillet - brusochkami, pepper - straw.
- Preheat the butter on a frying pan, throw there onion, lightly fry.
- Add chopped chicken fillets, after 3-5 minutes, pour the pepper, add salt to taste. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Sub-cream, let the moisture evaporate a little. Sprinkle with herbs, mix.
Bon Appetit. If you liked the recipe, share it with your friends!