At one time in the kitchens of thousands of hostels millions of students Experimented With simple dishes, trying to give them a new and unusual taste. Most of these experiments, of course, ended pitifully, but some not only succeeded, but also "went to the people."
Many of these proven, seasoned recipes, many started with pelmeni. Which only of them did not do - from pizza to casseroles! exactly Pelmeni casserole, The dish, later received the nickname "lazy wife", we will consider today.
- 800 g of dumplings
- 2-3 onions
- 100 grams of hard cheese
- 4 chicken eggs
- 250 g of mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- A pinch of pepper
- Greens to taste
- Clean and wash the onion beforehand. Cut it into cubes. Heat up the frying pan - do not forget the vegetable oil! Lay on the prepared skillet bow, spend 3 minutes on the roast, until it turns golden. Always stir in the process!
- Greased with vegetable oil, put the dish in the oven for a minute and a half to warm up slightly.
- In a preheated form laid out in a single layer of dumplings. Immediately and salting, and pepper. Fried onions laid on top of them.
- Hammer into a bowl of chicken eggs, salt, pepper, add mayonnaise. Carefully whip. Resulting in a mayonnaise-egg mixture of pelmeni.
- Sodium cheese, using a large grater. This is our last layer.
- In the oven, put the shape with the future casserole on the middle shelf. Bake it there at a temperature of about 220 degrees 40 minutes.
- Cut the greens. Beautifully decorate the top with freshly prepared casserole
Voila! Dream of millions of hungry students On your desk, and looks no worse than some kind of foie gras. Bon Appetit!