The guests have unexpectedly come to you, and you have nothing but banks "Nutella" And a pizza test? Then there is good news - you can cook a dessert that will astonish your guests not only with your taste, but also with the appearance!
Chocolate stars are an incredibly simple dessert that everyone will like to taste!
The easiest dessert
You can use the ready dough for pizza or knead it yourself. Divide it into 3-4 parts (depending on how many layers you plan to make).
- Sprinkle the working surface with flour, put it on itThe first layer of the dough and start to lubricate it with "nutella". Before this, it is necessary to warm the jar a little in the microwave to make the paste soft. Repeat this way with all layers except the last one. Then put the dough on a baking sheet.
- Put a small glass in the center of the test. It will serve as the protection center of your chocolate star.
- With a sharp knife, cut the dough around the glass into smooth strips. There must be 16 of them.
- Now pick up two strips of dough and double-rotate them against your axis in different directions. Do it with all stripes.
- Then connect the tips of the strips together.
- Generously grease the dough with egg white to give a glossy surface.
- Bake a chocolate star for 15 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
Give it warm, then it just melts in your mouth. And while treating your guests, do not forget to leave a piece to yourself, until everything is snapped up! Bon Appetit!
Tell your friends how to make a chocolate star!