If you want to burn calories at the same time, be toned and not get sick - tea with ginger is the best assistant in this matter.
These recipes will perfectly suit you at any time of the year! You can quickly and effectively lose weight without harm to health.
Ginger tea with orange
- Ginger root (3 cm)
- Orange (2 pcs.)
- Honey to taste
- Grind the ginger, first peeling off the skin (you can chop or grate).
- Pour the ginger 0.5 g of boiling water and let it steep for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, squeeze the juice from the orange and add it to the resulting drink.
- Already everyone knows that honey, heated, changes its properties and becomes more harmful than beneficial. So do not add it to tea, enjoy it separately from the spoon, washing down the sweetness with tea.
Ginger tea with milk
- 2 tbsp. L. Ground ginger root
- 300 ml of milk
- 100 ml of boiling water
- 0.5 tsp. Ground nutmeg
- 1 stick of cinnamon
- 3-4 pcs. Green cardamom
- 1 tbsp. L. Sahara
- A pinch of black tea
- In the boiling water, chop the ground ginger, boil for 1 minute.
- Then add milk, tea, sugar, cardamom, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Bring to a boil, cook on low heat for 6-7 minutes, stirring constantly.
- The tea will turn out to be more saturated and fragrant, if you keep the spices in it for a long time.
Ginger tea with mint
- Ginger root (1 cm)
- 3 slices of lemon
- Fresh mint (7-8 leaves)
- Sugar to taste
- Grind the ginger, initially cleaning it from the peel (you can chop or grate).
- Add in it slices of lemon and mint leaves. Pour boiling water and leave for 10 minutes.
Now even more secrets of health in your hands. Undress this Tea ceremony With a friend, sharing with them these recipes! Let everyone be healthy!