Pancake batter in a bottle
If you like pancakes, you will definitely like this original recipe. The most unpleasant part in Cooking pancakes - Wash all the dishes that were used in the process of making the dough. All these bowls, saucepans, mixer ...
You can easily avoid this by usingA wonderful recipe below. Making a dough in a bottle, you will solve a lot of problems in one fell swoop, and your pancakes will definitely turn out to be successful! So, go for an empty bottle and start the experiment.
- 2 eggs
- 10 tbsp. L. Flour with a slide
- 3 tbsp. L. Sahara
- 3 tbsp. L. Vegetable oil
- 0.5 tsp. Salt
- 600 g milk
- Take a plastic bottle with a capacity of 1.5 liters. It should be clean, preferably - from mineral water. Insert a funnel into the bottle and put flour, sugar, salt, eggs, vegetable oil, milk into it. Screw the bottle with a lid.
- Now shake the bottle well, so that the dough shakes evenly. A great alternative to the mixer!
- Heat the frying pan well, grease it with vegetable oil.
- Pouring the right amount of dough from a bottle is incredibly simple.
- If you have a dough, you can safely put it in the fridge and make pancakes the next day. In a bottle it is not only convenient to make a dough, it can even be stored in this way!
Remember this incredibly convenient recipe, whenYou'll make pancakes next time. A wonderful recommendation, very relevant for carnival - this holiday is coming soon. Making a dough this way once, you'll fall in love with this comfortable Way of cooking pancakes forever.
Bring your kitchen skills to perfection! Let this advice help you to prepare pancakes very easily.