Original and delicious sauces
Sauces that we buy in supermarkets, often contain a large number Preservatives and dyes. Not all of them have the same delicate taste that you would like to supplement your crown dish. What to do?
The best way out of this situation is to prepare your own homemade and very tasty sauce. "so simple!" Collected the 5 best recipes of sauces, which you can use to prepare dishes and thereby delight your loved ones and relatives.
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1/2 tbsp. Sour cream (preferably lean)
- 1/4 tbsp. Milk (you can have a little more)
- 1 tbsp. L. Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. Rice vinegar
- 3 cloves of chopped garlic (about half a teaspoon)
- 2 tbsp. L. Chopped dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp. Salt (you can more to taste)
- Remember the avocado in a bowl until smooth.
- Add sour cream and mix well.
- Milk and whipping.
- Then in turn add lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, parsley and salt.
- Stir after each ingredient that you add.
Enjoy the unique taste!
Real hummus of buffalo
- 1 can (440 g) of cooked chickpeas washed and dried
- 1/2 tsp. Ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. Smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp. Salt (you can 1/2 teaspoon of shallow sea salt)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp. L. (30 g) tahini
- 1 tbsp. L. (15 ml) of any hot sauce
- 1 tbsp. L. (15 ml) of lemon juice
- 1/2 cup (90 g) of roasted red pepper
- 2 tbsp. L. (28 ml) of olive oil or liquid from a can of chickpeas (water can be used)
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- Mix all the ingredients except the olive oil (or water) and the Cañe pepper in the food processor. Start the combine.
- When the engine is running, add olive oil (or water) through the tube.
- Do not turn it off until the mass reaches the desired consistency.
- Can be left for 5 minutes to make it more airy.
- Then add salt, lemon juice or hot sauce, to taste, and then sprinkle with cayenne pepper before serving and do not mix anymore.
Delicious Calabrian pesto
- 1 small eggplant, peeled and cut into cubes
- 2 tsp. Salt (you can taste)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 red capsicum, peeled and finely chopped
- Half a small yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes with plum fruit, hollow and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup basil
- Freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- Put sliced eggplant in a colander and mix with 2 teaspoons of salt. Leave for 20 minutes.
- Then the eggplant will be moved to dry paper towels and set aside.
- Preheat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat, then add pepper and onion there, stir frequently.
- Grill peppers and onions should about 10 minutes. After add eggplant, stir occasionally.
- After 8 minutes add the tomatoes and cook for 5 more minutes. Do not forget to stir!
- Put the mass in the food processor, add ricotta and basil.
- Turn on the combine and wait until you get a smooth mashed potatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
Great sauce from smoked chili peppers
- 1 smoked chili pepper with marinade (canned)
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 tsp. Ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. Dried dill
- Salt to taste.
- Place all the ingredients in a blender or food processor for 2-3 minutes. Should be a homogeneous mashed potatoes.
- Pour the mass into a small bowl or jar and refrigerate for 4 weeks.
Home-made teriyaki sauce
- 1 cup of water
- 5 tbsp. L. Brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1-2 tbsp. L. Honey
- 1 large clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. Ground ginger
- 2 tbsp. L. Cornstarch
- 1/4 tbsp. Cold water
- Mix 1 glass of water, sugar, soy sauce, honey, garlic and ginger in a small saucepan and put on medium heat.
- Also in a small bowl, mix the cornstarch with ¼ cup of water and beat until completely dissolved. Add the mixture to the pan.
- Then gray the sauce until it is a little thick. If the sauce becomes too thick, add more water.
Prepare these sauces for your treats. They go well with most dishes. Believe me, even if the dish does not quite succeed, the tasty sauce will certainly save it!
Share with friends the recipes of these sauces. Maybe someone even wants to pamper you with one of them! Suddenly lucky?