Homemade chocolate plombir
Who among us in his childhood did not like to feast on suchDessert like ice cream? And only our people do not mind eating it as a hot summer, and in severe frosts - this is so popular this delicacy. And the eternal dispute, which ice cream is more delicious - chocolate or white plombir, was far more serious than any classical rivalry between lovers of coca-cola and pepsi-cola admirers.
It's no secret that now the flavor of ice cream is not the same, but all because of emulsifiers, preservatives, stabilizers and colorants, without which its production can not do. If you still adore from childhood Chocolate plombir, And pay for an incomprehensible product from the supermarket with an entire table of Mendeleev inside the hunt is not, this article is for you.
We offer you a simple Recipe for delicious chocolate ice cream, Which you can easily do by yourself. Try, do not be too lazy to cook it right now to pamper yourself and your loved ones. Remember: eat it immediately, as ice cream melts quickly, because it does not contain harmful preservatives!
How to prepare a plate
- 2 tbsp. Milk;
- 400 g of sugar;
- 100 g of chocolate;
- 6 egg yolks;
- 3 tbsp. Fatty cream (30-35%).
- Milk, sugar, yolks mix and put on a water bath.
- Chocolate is broken or rubbed on a large grater, then add it to the mixture.
- Stir the mixture until it thickens, then take it off the fire and let it cool down a little.
- Carefully whip the cream into a thick foam.
- Add them to the pan to the rest of the ingredients,Put on a small fire and cook, constantly stirring, until the coating consistency. Remember: the mixture should not boil, otherwise the yolk will curdle and go flakes.
- The cooled mixture is spread out into molds and sent to the freezer for two to three hours.
As you see, you can make your favorite Chocolate plombir at home, Without putting much effort. By the way, you can decorate such ice cream with fresh berries, candied fruits, nuts, pieces of fruit, sweets, and for special gourmets - add mint or even spicy herbs. Delicious, as in childhood!
Share with your friends this wonderful recipe for ice cream, for sure they love chocolate ice cream as much as yours!