Curd dessert with fruits
Curd desserts have a special delicate taste. Even those who can not stand cottage cheese will not give up such sweetness. Cottage cheese and fruit are a wonderful combination, and if you add a gelatinous base, you will end up with an incredibly successful dish.
Natural products, high protein content in cottage cheese and a small amount of sugar make the dessert dietary. For a child such Cottage cheese cake-jelly Becomes a favorite. Preparing this miracle is easy, make sure of your own experience.
Cottage cheese cake-jelly
- 300 g cottage cheese
- 150 g sour cream
- 2 tbsp. L. Sahara
- 1 tbsp. L. Gelatin
- 1 orange
- 1 banana
- 1 kiwi
- Mix cottage cheese, sour cream and sugar. Whip the resulting blender mass.
- Dissolve gelatin in 100 ml of hot water, let it completely dissolve.
- Cut the fruit neatly into beautiful pieces.
- Mix water with gelatin and curd mixture.
- Prepare a comfortable dish and lay out in it dessertLayers - a layer of fruit, then - the curd layer. The number of layers depends on how much fruit you want to add to the dessert. More fruits - more layers.
- Put the dessert for half an hour in the fridge. You will be in ecstasy from what you have!
Choosing beautiful glasses for this dessert, you can prepare it even for a festive table. Experiment with tastes - cottage cheese is well combined with many fruits. If you add a little lemon or orange peel to the curd dessert, it will be extremely fragrant.
Share a recipe for curd dessert with friends, remind them of the summer!