Apple strudel - a delicious dish of Austrian cuisine, whichIs ideal for those who follow a diet, as it does not include animals or vegetable fats. Cooked at home strudel is much more delicious than those you can order in restaurants.
Properly cooked, it turns out juicy, with a thin dough and a delicious crispy crust. With all this, it is not difficult to cook it. Try it yourself, just follow all the recommendations.
How to cook a strudel
- 2 sheets of puff pastry at room temperature
- 2-3 large apples (preferably acidic)
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. L. Sahara
- 2 tbsp. L. Flour
- Half a glass of chopped nuts
- 3 tbsp. L. Brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. L. Conventional sugar
- 2 tbsp. L. Breadcrumbs
- 1 egg + 1 teaspoon of water
- Heat the oven to 190 degrees.
- Peel the apples, peel the core and cut them. Then put them in a bowl and mix with cinnamon, brown and plain sugar, flour. Leave for 20 minutes to let the apples start the juice.
- In a separate container mix nuts, two types of sugarAnd crackers. Roll out one sheet of dough, sprinkle it with a nut mixture and lay it on top of the apple. Close the filling by wrapping the edges of the dough. Repeat with the second sheet and the remaining stuffing.
- Then roll up the edges of the rolls. Lay the rolls on a baking tray, pre-wrapping it with paper. Smash the egg whipped with water. Make longitudinal incisions on each roll.
- Bake a dessert at 190 degrees 40-45 minutes until golden brown.
this Delicious strudel Is perfectly combined with ice cream or whipped cream, but if you strictly adhere to a diet, just eat a piece, washing down with unsweetened tea. Enjoy your appetite!
Share with your friends the recipe of this Austrian cuisine!