A wonderful variation on the theme of Easter eggs: try to bake amazing Muffins in the eggshell!! You will definitely surprise everyone with such an original delicacy.
Easter - a bright holiday, but very often heIs accompanied by outright gluttony. This version of the traditional Easter cake not only looks great, but also has the ease, not typical of the usual Easter dishes.
- Prepare 6 eggs.
- Make holes in the top of the eggs this way.
- Pour the contents of eggs in a bowl.
- Well wash the shell under running water.
- Take the form for round cupcakes and put some foil in there, forming cavities for the eggs.
- Time to cook the dough! Make a dough for a normal light biscuit, using the contents of the eggs.
- Pour the dough into a plastic bag and cut one corner. So it will be convenient for you to pour the dough into the shell.
- Send the eggs to the oven for about 15 minutes.
- That's how it will look when you get everything out of the oven.
- Clean the eggs of excess dough. They are very hot - do not burn yourself!
- Gently take off the shell.
- What delicious cupcakes have turned out!
- Garnished cupcakes with whipped cream, will be even tastier and more appetizing.
As you see, making cupcakes in the form of eggs is not so difficult. Beautiful alternative Traditional Easter treats! Make this Easter inimitable, prepare such an original treat. Show your friends this idea, they will be happy.