Cottage cheese casserole
Cottage cheese is an incredibly useful product in whichThere is a mass of vitamins and trace elements, so it should definitely be included in your diet. If you do not like his taste in raw form, from this product you can make such a dessert, from which it will be impossible to refuse.
"so simple!" Offers you to prepare a curd casserole without flour and manga to diversify your diet. Quickly remember the recipe!
- 500 g cottage cheese
- 4 eggs
- 7 tbsp. L. Sahara
- 2 tbsp. L. Sour cream (20%)
- 2 tbsp. L. Starch
- Vanilla or vanillin
- Separated yolks from proteins. In a bowl it is necessary to whip the cottage cheese with sugar, yolks, starch, sour cream and vanilla.
- Separately whip the squirrels.
- Stir the curd mixture with whipped whites.
- If you decide to add raisins, do it now.
- Put a baking tray with parchment paper, grease it with butter and lay out the curd mass.
- Put in the oven for 30-40 minutes at a temperature of 180-200 degrees.
Air and Tender casserole Ready!
This casserole will be an excellent breakfast both for you and for your children. It is perfectly combined with unsweetened tea, as its composition includes a sufficient amount of sugar.
Be sure to prepare such a dessert and tell about it to your friends!