Outside is a common biscuit. But when you cut it, you'll find a surprise inside. Bright colorful squares look very colorful and original. Probably, you think that it's incredibly difficult to make such a cake. But it's not! If you follow all the recommendations on the video, then you will definitely succeed.
- Any cream
- Biscuit dough
- 6 food colors of different colors
- Round baking molds of three different sizes
- Cut the biscuit into six equal parts. Each part is dyed with food coloring.
- Baking six colorful biscuits. Cut off the places that burned.
- Then cut a circle with a round shape in each biscuit, and inside it another one just with a smaller mold.
- Miss the cream slice and insert the cut pieces back. Only colors need to be alternated.
- Then from the cakes, form a cake. Properly miss each cake, as in the photo.
- At the end, cover the cake with cream on top. Ready!
This cake will be an excellent dessert, which can be served at the festive table for a children's party. Imagine the happy faces of the toddlers who will see this cut biscuit.
If you liked this creative idea, then share it with your friends!