The recipe given below is a real find for girls and women who closely follow their figure. Besides, cauliflower Is a vegetable that contains a lot of vegetable protein, vitamins and minerals. It has a thin cellular structure. In a word, one benefit, a minimum of calories and affordable products!
And another dish that "so simple!" Cooked for you today - this is a great way to feed the children with this healthy vegetable if they hate the taste of cauliflower.
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 tbsp. L. Vegetable oil
- 300 ml of Greek yogurt (can be replaced with thick yogurt)
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 tbsp. L. Cumin
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp. curry
- 2 tsp. Sea salt
- 1 tsp. Black pepper
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees and grease the baking tray with oil.
- Carefully wash the cabbage and clean it if necessary.
- In a large bowl, mix the yogurt with chopped garlic, lemon juice and spices.
- Roll in cabbage cooked marinade.
- Now put cabbage in the oven and bake it for 30-40 minutes.
This cabbage is perfectly combined with a Greek salad. Cook this dish, and you will be sure that Low-calorie vegetables Too, can be very tasty and delicious!