How to cook a poached egg
Poached eggs Is a traditional French dish. It is made from broken eggs, boiled in boiling water without shell. As a result, a creamy yolk in the protein should form, which retains its shape.
Probably, everyone tried to cook this dish at least once in a lifetime. Those who did not succeed, most likely abandoned the matter. The rest are enjoying French delicacy. If you've never tried to cook poached eggs, then it's worth starting. After training a little, you will understand how to cook perfect eggs.
How to cook poached eggs
- Take an empty cup, put food film on top and make a small "pocket" out of it.
- Pour a little olive oil into it.
- Break the egg and pour it on the film that is on the cup.
- Then tie the film well from above to make a bag.
- Put this bag in hot water, but not boiling. Wait 3-4 minutes.
- Take the egg from the pan, open the film and enjoy the yummy.
Perfectly cooked Egg poached ready! It must be served immediately, as it quickly cools and becomes not so tasty. Poached eggs can be combined with toasted bread, salad, vegetables and meat.
Share this excellent life-style cooking egg with friends!