Shish kebab in the jar
The arrival of spring is connected in our minds with attacksOn the nature and fragrant kebabs. Find a man who does not like shish kebab - a great rarity, because this traditional dish inevitably attracts all the flavor and original taste.
Only a faithful vegetarian can be indifferent to shish kebabs. If you do not treat yourself to those, you will definitely need this recipe. To cook shish kebab at home With the help of ordinary dishes and little cunning - that's in the spring!
To properly cook shish kebab in nature, you need to conduct a whole ritual. In order to make a home version of a treat, you only need Pickled meats And an ordinary can of 3 liters.
Shish kebab in a jar
- 1 kg of pork
- 250 g of bacon
- 2-3 onions
- Juice of half a lemon;
- 100 ml of water
- Seasonings for shish kebab
- Rinse the meat and cut it into small pieces. Add salt, pepper and lemon juice. Cut the onion rings and add it to the meat. in other words, Prepare the marinade With their favorite spices, as for ordinary shish kebab. Leave meat to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Carefully string the meat into chopsticks, alternating it with the onion rings. Put the skewers in three-liter cans, in each will fit 4-5 skewers. The remaining onions fill the bottom of the can.
- Close the cans with foil. Make sure that the jars are dry outside.
- For cooking shish kebabs, put the jars inCold oven, heat it to 180-200 ° C. Prepare meat will be 60-80 minutes. After turning off the oven, leave the jars inside for another 5-10 minutes, so that the temperature difference is not so sharp. Open the oven gradually, otherwise the banks will burst.
A wonderful dish is ready! Who would have thought that an excellent shish kebab can be cooked even without a fire. Bright sun and spring breeze create an atmosphere in which it is impossible to be without a shish kebab, especially on a day off!
Take note of this simple homemade recipe, it is sure to be useful to you.