Salmon steamed recipe for cucumber sauce
People who care about their health, oftenFace such a problem as finding recipes for simple, tasty, healthy and nutritious dishes. On the Internet you can find a large number of recipes, but the ingredients for them are often very difficult to obtain.
this Recipe for salmon Under cucumber sauce - ideal for those whoWants to treat himself and his guests with something delicious and useful from ordinary products without spending a lot of time and energy on it. Try to prepare a dish for this recipe. It's so easy!
- 1 lemon cut into 8 circles
- 4 steaks from salmon, about 2 centimeters thick
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 tbsp. L. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. Mustard
- Juice and peel 1/2 lemon
- 2 tbsp. L. Finely chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp. Dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. Chopped garlic
- Steaks of salmon put in a steamer. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Put a few lemons on each piece of steak. If the steamer is not, you can Cook fish in a frying pan. Take a deep frying pan, set up the rack,Which you will put fish, pour about 1 glass of water and bring to a boil over high heat. On the rack put a plate of fish, tightly cover the lid and cook for a couple. The fish should be cooked for about 8-10 minutes.
- So that To cook sauce, Mix cucumber, sour cream, olive oil, mustard, lemon zest, lemon juice, parsley, rosemary and garlic.
- Put pieces of fish on a dish and put them on top of a cucumber sauce.
You can serve this delicious dish with your favorite side dish, which can be cooked in the same way.
Bon Appetit. Do not forget to share this recipe with your friends!