Not every mistress decides to cook a classic French chocolate mousse, Since it is made from raw eggs, which is not verysafely. And even in the original recipe you need to put the dish in the refrigerator for a few days. Not every woman has so much patience. But I so want to try a popular, exquisite French dessert!
With this simple trick you will learn how to cook delicacies Mousse without eggs, Cream and oils.
- 200 g of dark chocolate with a cocoa content of at least 60%
- 180 ml of water
- 2 pots and a bowl
- Fill a large pot with water and put a small bowl inside. Then send them to the refrigerator. You can add ice cubes to the water. It is necessary that the bowl becomes very cold.
- Take another pot, pour 180 ml of water into it and add broken dark chocolate. Then put it on a slow fire and stir until the chocolate melts. Should not boil!
- Take the pan from the refrigerator and pour it hot.Chocolate in a cold bowl, without taking it out of the water. Then stir for about 10 minutes. It can be done with a whisk, a mixer or just a spoon. The first 5-7 minutes nothing will happen, but then the mass begins to thicken.
- When the mass turns into a paste, the mousse will be ready.
chocolate mousse Can be served as a separate dessert or, for example, as an addition to ice cream.
Share this recipe with your friends, let them also try to cook this French delicacy!