Cranberry wreaths - very original homemade baking, Which can please not only your eyesGuests, but also their stomachs. They are very delicious, airy and attractive in appearance. And the cranberry gives an interesting sourness and unusual shade.
Instead of cranberries, you can use other berries, for example Currant Or raspberry. In addition, these wreaths can be sprinkled with powdered sugar.
Ingredients for dough
- 500 g of flour
- 25 g fresh yeast
- 3/4 tbsp. Milk or water
- 2 tbsp. L. Sahara
- 2 chicken eggs
- 60 g of butter
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
Ingredients for filling
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Cranberries
- 1/2 tbsp. Sahara
- 1 1/2 tsp. Orange peel
- Dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup warm milk or water, then add half the flour, mix and put the dough in a warm place for 1-2 hours.
- After 2 hours, pour in the spoon the remaining liquid, whipped with sugar and egg salt and pour the remaining flour. After that, stirring, gradually add butter.
- Knead the dough until it becomes smooth and does not stop sticking to the hands. Cover a bowl with a test film and take it to the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- While the dough cools, cranberries are moved in a blender or meat grinder. Put it in a saucepan, add the orange peel and sugar and cook on medium heat with constant stirring until thick.
- Take the dough out of the fridge, shift it toThe working surface sprinkled with flour and rolled into a rectangle of 60x30 cm on the surface of the rectangle of the distribution with an even layer of filling, retreating 1.5 cm from the edge of the dough.
- Fold the dough with a roll: one third of the wide part of the layer is covered with the middle part, and then cover with the other edge. As a result, you should get a roll of rectangular shape 30x20 cm.
- The edge of the dough is protected and lightly roll the roll with a rolling pin. Cut the roll across into 12 strips about 3 cm wide.
- Twist each strip 3-4 times, fold a ringlet in the form of a wreath and protect the ends. Spread out the wreaths on a greased baking sheet and bake in a heated oven to 210 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- Ready chilled wreaths to grease with sugar glaze or sprinkle with powdered sugar.
This batch is not ashamed to cook for holidays, because it will become bright Decoration of the table. Prepare cranberry wreaths On easter, Please your family!